Practicing Quality Teeth Cleaning In Arlington TX
General dentistry professional, Dr. Stephen Ratcliff, offers the wonderful people of Arlington TX, Grand Prairie, and Mansfield TX top-quality cosmetic dentistry, family dentistry and restorative dentistry. He also offers the best in general dentistry and other oral health treatments you would expect to be offered at your dentist’s office.
Some Oral Health Treatments Include:
- DENTAL HYGIENE APPOINTMENTS (regular cleanings) | Part of maintaining optimal oral health includes regular dental hygiene visits for teeth cleaning. We use top-notch equipment for dental hygiene and even use a fantastic ultrasonic scaler that helps remove the most stubborn plaque and other particulates leaving you with a fresh, clean smile.
- ORAL CANCER SCREENING | In addition to maintaining good dental hygiene, it is also important to check for other oral health problems using treatments such as oral cancer screening. That is why we invest the time and resources to make sure we truly take care of our patients. We have the ability to perform oral cancer screenings and identify small issues before they become big problems.
- DENTAL BONDING | Dental bonding involves reshaping a damaged tooth through the use of a dental putty that is placed, sculpted and then treated, causing it to set-up and become a very hard and durable addition to the tooth.
- DENTAL BRIDGES | A dental bridge is a series of artificial teeth that are supported between two natural teeth (or by dental implants) that fills a gap (or bridges) a missing tooth or teeth.
- DENTAL CROWNS | Dental Crowns are a popular general dentistry treatment in our Arlington office near Mansfield, TX. A dental crown is an artificial tooth used to replace a natural tooth crown—the visible portion of a tooth above the gum line.
- DENTAL FILLINGS | Old metal dental fillings have been linked to some long-term health issues. We use tooth-colored filling composites that are durable, strong and natural looking.
- GUM DISEASE TREAMENT | Gum disease, or periodontal disease, is a serious topic. Research continues to link gum disease with heart disease. We have the equipment and training to identify gum disease in early and later stages and help address it so the gum disease doesn’t cause more serious issues for you later on.
- ROOT CANALS | Sometimes tooth root nerves and pulp can become damaged. A root canal treatment allows Mansfield TX dentist, Dr. Stephen Ratcliff, to comfortably remove this infected tissue and help you get on with your life pain free.
Don’t delay on good dental hygiene! If you are in need of oral health treatments such as a professional oral cancer screening, teeth cleaning, or other general dentistry treatments give us a call at our Arlington TX dentist office today, even if you are in the surrounding area. We serve residents of Grand Prairie, Fort Worth, and Mansfield TX.