Senior Dental Care in Arlington TX
WHO SAYS YOU’RE TOO OLD FOR A GREAT SMILE?! There are no age limits on n engaging smile! Most people don’t realize losing your teeth during your mature years is often due to gum disease and has nothing to do with aging in and of itself. Gum disease is also linked to cancer, heart problems and diabetes. You don’t need to be a victim.
Arlington TX dentist, Dr. Stephen Ratcliff, is an expert at identifying and treating the factors that can damage your oral health. He also performs the procedures, like dental implants, that effectively restore your smile. With the help of Dr. Ratcliff, you can restore your smile to its former glory and enjoy smiling for years to come.
NECESSARY DENTAL CARE FOR SENIORS
- Receding gums often expose roots to cavities and decay. Don’t postpone regular dental visits.
- Some of your dental treatments may be decades old and thus greatly increasing the risk of decay around old crowns and fillings. Dr. Ratcliff can help you know if you’re at risk.
SENIOR DENTAL IMPLANTS
- Today’s dental implants function, feel, and look like natural teeth. If you’re missing teeth, dental implants may be a perfect solution for you.
- Boost your self-confidence! Recent studies show that almost 90% of dental implant recipients who previously wore dentures say their confidence is up and the procedure would be worth repeating.
PORCELAIN VENEERS FOR SENIORS
- An increasingly popular procedure among more mature patients are porcelain veneers. Applying porcelain veneers is a very comfortable and simple procedure that allows you to keep your current natural teeth but give them a “face-lift” with beautiful and natural looking veneers.
A healthy smile can last a lifetime!
Contact our Arlington family dentistry practice by calling the number at the top of your screen or filling out our contact form. Schedule a free consultation to find out if dental implants can replace your missing teeth or dentures. Dr. Ratcliff can give you a beautiful smile that is just as long-lived as you.