Providing Beautiful Teeth Veneers in Arlington, TX
WHAT ARE PORCELAIN VENEERS?
Porcelain veneers are thin tooth-shaped caps adhered to the surface of a broken, damaged or misshapen tooth. These veneers are masterfully-crafted with a durable ceramic composite. Though custom-designed teeth veneers are very thin and appear to be fragile, they are tough enough to enable you to bite and chew just like you would with natural teeth and give you a beautiful smile to show off.
*Depending on your veneer(s) Dr. Ratcliff may advise you to avoid certain foods or be slightly more careful in certain circumstances.
WHAT ISSUES CAN PORCELAIN VENEERS SOLVE?
- CHIPS | Normal wear and tear accompanies us through life. Dental Veneers are a fantastic way to restore chipped teeth.
- CRACKS | Sometimes cracks in teeth become so deep and pronounced that they are unpleasantly noticeable. A tooth veneer can mask these unsightly cracks.
- GAPS | Porcelain veneers are often used to successfully fill in small gaps in a smile, therefore bypassing orthodontia or other treatments.
- MISALIGNED TEETH | Moderate misalignment of teeth can be addressed with dental veneers, resulting in a beautiful straight smile minus 6-12 months of braces.
- MISSHAPEN TEETH | Porcelain veneers are phenomenal at reshaping or right-sizing a tooth by starting with the current tooth and “building it out” to become a great-looking and fully-functional tooth.
- WORN TOOTH ENAMEL | Part of life’s natural wear and tear mentioned above includes the wearing down of natural tooth enamel. Dr. Stephen Ratcliff’s porcelain veneers look just as beautiful as natural tooth enamel and restore the protection for the tooth as well.
WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE DR. RATCLIFF PLACE YOUR PORCELAIN VENEERS
Arlington, TX cosmetic dentist, Dr. Stephen Ratcliff, has the years of training, experience and a successful track record you can trust when deciding to move forward with dental veneers. He and his staff are proud of the work they’ve done and the patients they have improved the lives and confidence of. Call us today to schedule a visit and find out if the tooth veneer procedure is the best solution for you, whether it’s for restoration or just cosmetic improvement.
Not sure if teeth veneers are right for you? Ask us about our complete Smile Makeover with an aesthetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Ratcliff. He’ll make sure you get that perfect smile you’ve always wanted.