At Stephen Ratcliff Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in Arlington, we promote preventative dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and preserve proper dental practices. If today’s Arlington kids can avoid tooth decay, it will benefit them as they grow older. They’ll be less likely to develop dental issues such as cavities, gum disease, and bone recession in the jaw.
What Are Some Benefits of Preventative Family Dentistry in Grand Prairie?
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being. Maintaining optimal oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease as they grow up.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for children. This will have a positive effect on their mental health.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy as children, you avoid the need for costly restorative dental work down the road.
4) With strong teeth, kids are able to get the proper nutrition they need. Tooth decay makes eating difficult, so make sure your child keeps their teeth nice and strong.
5) By getting into a good dental hygiene routine early on, your child will have a better chance of demonstrating normal speech development. The American Dental Association recommends that parents begin taking their child to see a dentist when their first tooth comes in. After that, be sure to schedule exams twice a year for family dentistry in Grand Prairie.
Schedule an Appointment
If you are looking for an experienced staff with knowledge of family dentistry in Grand Prairie, we invite you to call Stephen Ratcliff Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in Arlington at 817-274-7875. Our warm and friendly team ensures that dental visits are pleasant and comfortable for our patients of all ages. We also offer services such as teeth whitening, emergency dental care, and wisdom teeth extraction. Effective dental care is just as critical as immunizations, proper nutrition, auto safety seats, and medical care.
Contact Stephen Ratcliff Family & Cosmetic Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
909 W Mitchell St