In this message from Stephen Ratcliff Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in Arlington, we look at the big picture.
Developing a relationship with an experienced dentist is vital for maintaining healthy smiles for every member of the family. Here are five reasons to make us your partner in dental health.
- Visit Us For the Truth. Healthy habits are formed over time. Perhaps last year it was about refraining from chewing ice, this year it’s about brushing at the base of the molars and next year it will be about flossing daily. Best to get the bad habits repaired right away. Regular visits can correct a course that may eventually lead to pain, gum disease, damaged teeth, or complete tooth loss. Potential problems are best discovered sooner than later.
- Visit Us For the Atmosphere. We make it a point to determine your needs. Whether you have urgent concerns or just need a routine check up on the state of your oral health, we would like to be your first choice. We’ve got a staff second to none. We keep the atmosphere upbeat.
- Visit Us For the Discussion. We deliver valuable assessment and discussion about all aspects of dentistry with fresh, clear details about your treatment.
- Visit Us For the Answers. What are the pros and cons of dental implants or the advantages and disadvantages of braces and at what age are each appropriate? Who is a candidate for family dentistry?
- Visit Us For Your Health! Dental health is maintained through regular check-ups, maintenance, and preventative measures. Enjoy continued health and vibrancy as a result of superior dental care, vigilant dental hygiene, and healthy habits.
At Stephen Ratcliff Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in Arlington we maintain the dental health of each patient with complete family dentistry services. People from Mansfield and Grand Prairie also come to our practice for restorative dentistry. Call to schedule a checkup today!
Contact Stephen Ratcliff Family & Cosmetic Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):