Too-small teeth? Misshapen teeth? Cracked or chipped teeth? Spacing irregularities? These problems are all-too-common among patients, but you don’t have to live with them! With the advances of cosmetic dentistry in Arlington, there are fixes for these vexing tooth troubles!
1. Veneers. These extremely thin shells are custom-made so the size, shape, and color are perfectly matched to your surrounding teeth. The veneers are securely cemented to the front of the teeth to dramatically brighten your smile.
2. Bonding. This procedure uses a strong tooth-colored resin to close spaces, fix chips and cracks, or change the shape. The resin is molded into place and then a light is applied to harden the material for secure adherence to the tooth.
3. Recontouring. The minimally-invasive reshaping of a tooth by removing small bits of enamel to improve the shape or length. This cosmetic dentistry procedure is sometimes called odontoplasty or slenderizing.
4. Crowns. Most people are familiar with this durable multi-purpose restoration. Natural-looking dental crowns are fabricated in the shape and color of the tooth and cemented into place to fully cover the part of the tooth visible above the gum line.
5. Braces. Patients of all ages are transforming their smiles with revolutionary orthodontia. Before you dismiss this option as too time-consuming or costly, learn about the new braces now available. Braces are more convenient and discreet than ever before.
Schedule an Appointment for Cosmetic Dentistry in Arlington
Countless dental patients have achieved remarkable smiles with a cosmetic dentistry in Arlington from Stephen Ratcliff Family & Cosmetic Dentistry! At our practice, we are dedicated to helping our patients have optimum oral health and beautiful smiles. If you have any questions about veneers, bonding, recontouring, or crowns, our friendly team invites you to call us at 817-200-7323 to make an appointment today.
Your Arlington & Fort Worth Cosmetic and Family Dentist