If you want to floss regularly but are too tired at night, this post from Stephen Ratcliff Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in Arlington is for you. We want to give you a few ideas for unique times to floss and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- If you’re an early riser, try flossing in the morning right after you brush.
- Try just after lunch, but before you go back to work.
- Before or after you exercise. Your dental health is just as important. Keep some floss in your gym bag and give your teeth and gums some attention along with the rest of your body.
- While watching your favorite TV show.
- While taking a bath. Any task is more enjoyable if it can be done while relaxing in a warm tub. Queue your relaxation playlist and turn off your phone for an at-home spa experience.
Flossing is essential for good dental health. It’s the perfect complement to brushing! Should you floss before or after you brush? The choice is yours. Just make sure to do it!
At Stephen Ratcliff Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in Arlington we offer complete general and cosmetic dentistry. People from Mansfield and Grand Prairie trust us with their smiles. Call for an appointment today!
Contact Stephen Ratcliff Family & Cosmetic Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
909 W Mitchell St