Dr. Stephen Ratcliff at Stephen Ratcliff Family & Cosmetic Dentistry performs complete smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth (or even teeth with significant problems) into beautiful smiles. You may wonder if you’ll still look like yourself afterward.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, Dr. Stephen Ratcliff uses nature as a guide – nature at its best – when improving smiles. It is essential to bring multiple components into harmony when designing a an outstanding smile makeover. Here are a few:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Tooth Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
Though advanced cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the esthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
But you don’t have to worry about midlines and microesthetics because we are passionate about the details. We invite you to schedule a smile design consultation to communicate with Dr. Ratcliff about your current smile and the dazzling smile you desire.
Your Arlington & Fort Worth Cosmetic and Family Dentist
Contact Stephen Ratcliff Family & Cosmetic Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
909 W Mitchell St